"Charity, Humility and Simplicity"
Please note the following:
- We know there is light ahead and are hopeful that the vaccine will soon come our way. Happy and Healthy New Year to All!!
- A gentle reminder to continue keeping track of your volunteer time as it is so important for our efforts on the national level.
- Click here to join prayer network or send requests to our PRAYER NETWORK
- Seton Center: Christmas Sharing 2020 Recap & ReflectionsThis holiday season was especially important for our Seton Center families to know they are cared for and supported by the members of our KC community.
- AN UPDATE FROM YOUR PRESIDENT: Work of the business of LOC continues during our shelter in place restrictions with this pandemic.
- EXCERPTS FROM OUR LCUSA PRESIDENT, DEBBIE CHADWICK’S LETTER TO US:Because of the extraordinary occurrence of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Annual National Assembly, scheduled for August 28-29 has been cancelled.
To provide opportunities for faith-filled women working together to assist people living in poverty and at risk through humility, simplicity and charity.
We strive to use our time, talents and treasure to provide assistance to all people living in poverty and at risk with a long-term goal to break the cycle of generational poverty.
The Ladies of Charity Prayer
(to be said at 9:00 a.m. every Monday):
Charity, Humility and Simplicity
My God, I humbly beg you to make me an instrument of your love; give me the grace of performing all my actions to help my neighbor with charity, humility and simplicity.
It is my hope, Lord, that fidelity in the practice of these virtues may obtain the reward which you have promised to those who serve you in the person of the poor.