"Charity, Humility and Simplicity"
Seton Center is seeking fully vaccinated volunteers for their Back to School Event. Please see the information below and consider volunteering:
When: August 4th, 5th, and 6th
What time: 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 12:15 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Where: Seton Center - 2816 East 23rd Street KC, MO 64127
Why: We are hoping to serve 450 students and need volunteers to help staff the event.
How: Sign up using this link: Back to School Volunteer Sign Up or call Cynthia at 816-581-4758
To make a memorial contribution:
Ladies of Charity of Metropolitan Kansas City
P.O. Box 480753
Kansas City, Missouri 64148-0753
In Memory of ____________________________
Enclosed is my gift of _________________________________
Given by _____________________
State _________ZIP ________
Currently we have no means of accepting electronic donations.
Thank you for your support of our organization,
Mary Pat Sullivan
Please note the following:
- A gentle reminder to continue keeping track of your volunteer time as it is so important for our efforts on the national level.
- Click here to join prayer network or send requests to our PRAYER NETWORK
- President’s RemarksOne of the accountability requirements in the job description of your president is to deliver an annual accounting of accomplishments to the membership. I was humbled reviewing the accomplishments of this year of the pandemic.
- Seton Center: Christmas Sharing 2020 Recap & ReflectionsThis holiday season was especially important for our Seton Center families to know they are cared for and supported by the members of our KC community.
- AN UPDATE FROM YOUR PRESIDENT: Work of the business of LOC continues during our shelter in place restrictions with this pandemic.
To provide opportunities for faith-filled women working together to assist people living in poverty and at risk through humility, simplicity and charity.
We strive to use our time, talents and treasure to provide assistance to all people living in poverty and at risk with a long-term goal to break the cycle of generational poverty.
The Ladies of Charity Prayer
(to be said at 9:00 a.m. every Monday):
Charity, Humility and Simplicity
My God, I humbly beg you to make me an instrument of your love; give me the grace of performing all my actions to help my neighbor with charity, humility and simplicity.
It is my hope, Lord, that fidelity in the practice of these virtues may obtain the reward which you have promised to those who serve you in the person of the poor.