"Charity, Humility and Simplicity"
Please note the following:
- Villa St Francis Event, Faith in Bloom will be rescheduled for an autumn date- yet undetermined
- “Swingin’ at the Stack” has been rescheduled for Wednesday, July 22nd
- LOC DUES- Thanks to those who’ve already paid their dues. For those needing to pay, the form is in your latest D&D and REMIT to Susan Fletcher, 5305 W. 124th Terr., Overland Park, KS 66209
- PROSPECTIVE NEW MEMBER WINE and CHEESE- at TEAL LOTUS, 7924 Santa Fe in Old Overland Park, 66205. Click here to send guest info to Erin O’Reilly
- Click here to join prayer network or send requests to our PRAYER NETWORK
To provide opportunities for faith-filled women working together to assist people living in poverty and at risk through humility, simplicity and charity.
We strive to use our time, talents and treasure to provide assistance to all people living in poverty and at risk with a long-term goal to break the cycle of generational poverty.
The Ladies of Charity Prayer
(to be said at 9:00 a.m. every Monday):
Charity, Humility and Simplicity
My God, I humbly beg you to make me an instrument of your love; give me the grace of performing all my actions to help my neighbor with charity, humility and simplicity.
It is my hope, Lord, that fidelity in the practice of these virtues may obtain the reward which you have promised to those who serve you in the person of the poor.